At Huber Building Maintenance, we know that Ontario business owners have lots of options when it comes to keeping their place of business clean and orderly. With over 40 years of experience in the cleaning industry, we have the experience and know-how to keep your business sparkling. Choosing [...]
Huber Building Maintenance prioritizes safety and has the right knowledge to meet your industrial cleaning needs.
Safety is Number 1
Industrial businesses have unique cleaning requirements that take a special level of safety and care. At Huber Building Maintenance, safety is our number one priority.
All of our team members are well versed in safety rules and procedures and are properly trained and equipped to follow these procedures. Whether it’s wearing the proper PPE, to ensuring that the proper chemicals are used for each industry, we have the knowledge and the quality service to meet your industrial cleaning needs.
We offer 24-hour cleaning service to fit your business schedule, as well as:
- Industry-specific cleaning procedures
- Machine and equipment cleaning
- General cleaning of common areas
- Floor cleaning and vacuuming
- Window cleaning
- Bathroom cleaning
- Building and warehouse cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- High dusting
- Shower and locker room cleaning
Our three level quality control system consists of:
- An Operation Manager – oversees all jobs to ensure quality and policies are followed;
- A Supervisor – conducts planned and random quality checks;
- And Custodians – to carry out all cleaning duties to the highest quality in a friendly and professional manner.
Our industrial cleaning service includes direct supervision for the best results.